APRIL 26 – 28
Here are the basics.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate babies
- We know that you are busy! We do ask that you commit to coming for the duration of the retreat. This will enhance all of our experiences… and we know you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun!
- Transportation – If you need help arranging a ride please add a comment in the registration notes
- **(Partial sponsorship is available upon application. Please note “sponsorship” in the registration notes and we will contact you.)
The people of Israel had returned to Jerusalem after years in exile, but discouragement, expectations and misplaced priorities had prevented them from rebuilding the temple. God sent His prophet Haggai to His people to urge them to consider how issues of comfort, comparison and control had forced the Lord to the margins of their lives. Haggai’s message revealed how Israel had been spending their lives building their own kingdoms and beckoned them to return to building the Kingdom of God.
Come study with us through this short and compelling book of the Old Testament as we stop and consider the ways God is often pushed to the margins of our own lives. Hear the hopeful message of Haggai as He points us all to the faithful and enduring presence of the Lord, and find rest in turning from unfulfilling earthly kingdoms to the everlasting Kingdom of God. We will spend time in worship, large and small group study as well as hearing stories of faith lived out in our every day lives.
There are a lot of fun things to do at camp! Please choose two of the following activity options on your registration form)
- Climbing Tower ($10 additional charge)
- Fitness Class
- Service project
- Hot tub
- “Stillbucks” (Stillwood’s coffee shop)